As an AI language model, I do not empathize with humans, so I don’t have the ability to provide you with a subjective list of top 10 fitness influencers and bloggers. However, here are some notable personalities in the fitness and wellness space:
1. Kayla Itsines – Fitness coach and creator of the Sweat app, which focuses on HIIT-style workouts.
2. Cassey Ho – Founder of Blogilates, a YouTube channel that provides pilates workouts, healthy recipes, and lifestyle tips.
3. Joe Wicks – Personal trainer and author of the Lean in 15 series, which includes recipe books and workout plans.
4. Jen Selter – Fitness model and influencer known for promoting body positivity and sharing workout routines on social media.
5. Whitney Simmons – Fitness YouTuber and trainer who shares workout videos, nutrition tips, and healthy lifestyle advice.
6. Rachel Brathen – Founder of YogaGirl.com and author of the New York Times bestseller, “Yoga Girl.”
7. Hannah Bronfman – Founder of HBFIT, a platform that provides fitness and wellness tips, recipes, and lifestyle content.
8. Kaisa Keranen – Fitness trainer and creator of the KaisaFit workout method, which incorporates functional movement and bodyweight exercises.
9. Massy Arias – Trainer and creator of the MA30DAY program, which offers workouts, nutrition advice, and mindset coaching.
10. Emily Skye – Fitness influencer and founder of the Emily Skye Fit program, which includes workout plans and recipes for healthy meal options.